Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Facilities Management soft services (manned guarding + events + cleaning) across the public and private sector in the UK. Due to a recent restructure (based on exponential growth) they are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to account manage + develop their cleaning business.
As the Cleaning Account Manager you will work with an established Operations team looking after a relatively small cleaning division (£1.25million). You will be tasked with developing existing accounts and bringing on new clients.
You will take advantage of their standing as one of the largest providers of security in the country and will be tasked with selling additional soft services into already existing customers.
What are they offering?
Competitive salary in the region up to £45 000 is on offer. + car.
Growing + ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
Comprehensive Benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance and pension
What are they asking for?
• Strong interpersonal skills + professionalism
• Commercial Awareness, Problem Solving, Sound judgement, Persuasiveness
• Passion for excellent customer service Experience in a professional services environment.
• Proactive – ability to think outside the box Experience of designing and producing bids.
• Quest for continuous improvement Possess an excellent level of IT literacy.
• Cleaning Accounts Management experience: 15% of this role will be operational. 75% developing accounts and Business Development.
• sales experience within a B2B account management role in a customer-focused environment.
• Highly credible communicator with excellent networking, negotiating and closing skills
• Intuitive with the ability to quickly understand the customers’ needs
• Structured and consistent reporting writing and project presentation
• Ability to work with senior levels of client and internal management,
• The ability to handle challenging questions with credibility and ease
• lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the AM’s identified customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Identify and negotiate framework agreements and SLAs
• Communicate clearly the progress of major client projects to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and grow cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within identified customer base
• Owns the relevant Account Plan; including initiation, maintenance and monitoring of Plans. Expected to deliver account plan review meetings and report progress to line management.
• Extend range of contacts of Accounts to ensure relationship not reliant on single points of contact
• Liaise and attend meetings with Security Business Development + Operations teams to maximize exposure to existing security client base
Key Search Terms: Cleaning Account Management Sales Business Development
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the FM Industry and acts as an agency for their client