Our client is a multi-million, multi-national group that owns one of the most prestigious names in Manned Guarding in the UK are now seeking an experienced Security Company Trainer to deliver a wide range of courses to its employees as they continue to grow.
The role of the Company Trainer is to support the continuous growth of the business and to strengthen the company's Learning & Development Department. The successful candidate must hold the relevant training qualifications, be able to demonstrate sector competence a minimum of 3 years front line operational experience in the last 5 years relevant to the qualification you are delivering.
Courses to be delivered:
- Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator within the Private Security Industry
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Physical Intervention
- In House Courses
What are they offering?
- Salary £35,000 pa.
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box - discounts & offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A view for career development
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- Employee recognition awards.
What are they asking for?
- Level 3 PTLLS, DTLLS or AET
- Valid SIA licence in Door Supervision
- Level 2 Conflict Management
- Valid SIA Licence in CCTV
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, unsupervised, as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet objectives and deadlines whilst working under pressure and maintaining professional credibility
- Supportive to individuals with a range of learning styles
- Ability to work in varying environments
- Demonstrate a passion for developing others
- To be a good team player
Key Search Terms: Training, Security, PTLLS, DTLLS or AET
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.