Palmer McCarthy has been appointed to recruit a Contracts Manager for one of the country's leading Service providers. The position is to ensure that their high-profile blue-chip clients, throughout the South West, receive a high level of service in accordance with contract KPI'S and SLA's.
The role will require the successful applicant to support Account Managers and the Central Services Division in relation to all operational matters provided within the region.
- Where direct customer ownership is required, act as an advisor to your customers, spending quality time with them to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- Where the Account Manager owns the relationship and as directed, support him/her to deliver exceptional service with the aim of making the business the supplier of choice.
- Support the Account management team in the introduction / roll out and ongoing development of systems highlighting at every opportunity the benefits to both customer and security officer.
- Lead, motivate and provide direction to the supervisors and security officer staff within your area of control to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Ensure all documents such as Assignment Instructions, H&S and Risk Assessments etc. are up to date and reviewed at appropriate times.
- Ensure all daily / monthly supervisor paperwork is completed accurately. This includes all fleet management documents, equipment logs and hours reconciliation.
- Support of the Account Management team in all contract mobilisations / de-mobilisation's and ensure all TUPE in/out processes are closely followed.
- Maximise additional revenue opportunities such as extra cover and ad hoc work, as well as margin improvement opportunities through price reviews and additional services.
- Evaluate proposed and required changes to services identifying financial, personnel and operational performance implications.
- Produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client or the company.
- Personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and satisfying all audit requirements associated with our own quality processes as well as meeting the expectations of external stakeholders such as NSI, SIA, ROSPA and other relevant industry and non-industry bodies.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure environment and ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Working in conjunction with Central Services: recruit, monitor performance, appraise training needs, roster and approve time-sheets of personnel under your charge
What are they offering?
- Salary of £35,000
- Car / Car Allowance (approx. £4200.00)
What are they asking for?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to command credibility and be able to influence
- Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
- Previous operational budget management experience (Profit & loss)
- Strong Client and Man-management experience
- Frontline Sia Licence
- Full UK Driver's License
Key Search Terms:
Contracts Manager, Operations Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Security, Guarding, Sia
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.