Yorkshire Patch (Based in Leeds)
Working for a prestigious manned guarding service provider and reporting to a Regional Manager this role will oversee the compliant delivery of all Security Services (Manned Guarding) offered by the company to clients in the Yorkshire patch.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £40K with performance bonus + company car/allowance of £5,400
- Executive package including pension and healthcare + 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Working with a company that invests in people: e.g. ILM training to L5 Leadership + Management
What are they asking for?
You will be a manned guarding operations management professional (existing Contracts Manager or a supervisor/site manager looking for a bigger challenge) with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Your career will point to the experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues + in an interview you will be able to demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization. An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and teams at all levels. This will be based on strong corporate client background. You would be considered a fast-thinking polished individual with initiative and ambition.
You should be commercially focused with an eye for an opportunity and an ability to read a contract's P+L and you will live within an hour of the patch.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be focused on managing and developing client relationships, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money, and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement
- Subject matter go-to person in all elements of security, asset protection, and counter-terrorism, developing security functions within the region to maximise performance and quality of service
- Manage the delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectations
- provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services, and risk management.
- undertake risk reviews, inspections, and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- advisor to customers, spending quality time with them to review business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- create and maintain a healthy, safe, secure, and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….
Key Search Terms: manned guarding security operations contract management officer
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities, and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client on this vacancy.