A growing and successful National Manned Guarding are seeking a Contract Manager to manage a high profile National Healthcare client in central London, managing a team of 10 (including control room) your main priority is the welfare of officers and the commercial and operational viability of the contract you run including client satisfaction and retention.
What are they offering?
- Future career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Salary to £35K (dependent on experience)
- Support from a supportive and motivational Regional Manager
- A stable business environment
- Excellent scheduling team and HR team (duty support)
- All relevant required Training will be given
What are they asking for?
- Operational Management experience within the manned guarding sector.
- Contract Management desired but a strong site manager looking for the next step up would also be relevant
- Highly computer literate and Holder of an SIA Licence
- Must live on patch or within hour commute (central London)
- Personable and credible in their dealings with both clients and officers
- A commercially aware operator who very customer focused: you will need to be able to forge relationships with various stakeholders within the client.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement a continual improvement strategy
- A strong responsive leader who can get things done via a hands on (can do) approach and the motivation of the team
- An operational manager who will take ownership and enjoys responsibility
- Experience of providing security to the NHS a plus
- Management of contract inc: Quality , attaining KPIs, investigations of non-conformance,
- Managing + recruiting team inc: training, rostering, discipline, absenteeism, appraisals+ holidays
- Site administration inc: compliance with SIA Approved Contractor Scheme and report writing
- Ensuring that all personnel are properly attired
- Ensuring assignment instructions are up to date and that all risk assessments have been carried out
- Providing senior management with statistics, to include information on total hours worked, and the labour cost of fulfilling assignments under management
- Fostering cooperation with external agencies e.g. local police, local government, Parking Attendants, etc.
Key Search Terms: Contracts Operations Manager Manned Guarding SIA Guard Educational Corporate Healthcare NHS
Please only apply if you have worked in a similar position contract managing or site within the UK manned guarding sector.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.