A leading name in the provision of Security + Cleaning are seeking an experienced (Security Industry) Contract Manager to be the figure head and focal point for the day to day Security Operations at a well-known London Sports Venue. The remit will include the Stadium, Training Ground, Warehouse and Retail outlets.
You will have managed the security operations for large sites (30+ security personell), will be a great communicator and people focused individual, with a strong technical security knowledge in public arenas and experience of highly customer focused environments
This is a high-profile career enhancing role.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K depending on experience
- Pension + Healthcare
- A supportive, knowledgeable and professional Senior Management Team.
- Opportunity to work at an iconic and nationally site.
What are they asking for?
- Senior Security Management operations experience
- Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders
- Team Management
- Due to the nature of the client: Flexibility to work some weekends and evenings (days off in lieu)
- Ability to develop ongoing mid and long-term action plans.
- Working closely with the client and your team: manage the safety and security of venue attendees, fans and staff
- Supported by a supervision team managing a team of 200+ officers/stewards across the estate.
- Managing and enhancing the visibility of the brand through social media
- Liaison with specialist Police teams and security services
- Maintaining the standard operating procedures as well as reviewing all methodology on an ongoing basis.
- Undertaking Security audits and assessments across the estate undertaking investigations where required
Key Search Terms:
Security Operations Management Public Arenas Safety Officers Stewards Standard Operating Procedures
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.