Working for a prestigious manned guarding service provider and reporting into a Regional Manager this role will oversee the compliant delivery all Security Services (Manned Guarding) offered by the company to clients across their Midlands patch.
What are they asking for?
You will be a manned guarding operations management professional with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organisation. An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and team at all levels. This will be based on strong corporate client background. You would be considered a fast thinking polished individual with initiative and ambition.
You should be commercially focused with eye for an opportunity and an ability to read a contracts P+L
In addition to the above a police/military background would be desirable. You will live within an hour of patch.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K with performance bonus + Company Car/allowance
- Executive package including pension and healthcare
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Working with company that invests in people: e.g. ILM training to L 5 Leadership + Management
Responsibilities will include:
You will be focused on managing and developing client relationships, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction
- ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement
- Act as subject matter go to person in all elements of security, asset protection and counter terrorism,
- Leading and developing security function within region and as directed within the wider account to maximise performance and quality of service
- Manage delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectation
- provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services and risk management.
- undertake risk reviews, inspections and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- advisor to customers, spending quality time with them to review business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- create and maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedure's.
Manned guarding, security operations management
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Ops Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.