A leading provider of security and facilities services is seeking a Control Room Manager to take over the management of a busy control room that provides both physical and electronic security services along with Cleaning services across the UK. The control room operates on a 24-hour basis but this is a Monday-Friday role (40 hours a week)
The role of the Control Room Manager is to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are deployed efficiently to meet the client's operational requirements; ensuring the day-to-day operation is not impeded whilst maintaining the internal control systems that are integral for the initial stages of invoicing, employee payroll and absence and sickness management.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £36K with excellent career prospects in a growing international business
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment:
- pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday
What are they asking for?
- Working with both the companies own staff as well as external clients. You will have experience of managing staff including rostering as well as preparing reports and dealing with clients.
- We are looking for a responsible individual who will carry out operational procedures, best practice both internally and when dealing with customers and the improvement of client services.
- You must be flexible and be able to work hours as required for the business. This role is suitable for a person who is looking to develop their career and who possess the ability to work on their own initiative whilst adhering to company procedures.
- You will be able to identify issues such as activations not being responded to and be able to put in place corrective actions.
- You could be an experience Control room/Security Manager or someone working at a supervisory level who is ready for the step up.
- You will hold a current valid SIA license have a five year verifiable work history
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing a 24/7 team
- Manage all aspects of staff deployment, shift confirmation and annual leave allocation ensuring compliance in conjunction with the Working Time Directive and operating within the strict parameters of budget requirements
- Review performance levels of Schedulers
- Review and Implement dynamic scheduling processes proficient for customer staffing requirements across four service sectors.
- Support Contract Managers with reactive staffing levels, working with the Recruitment team.
- Prepare and input staff scheduling on "Timegate" + Conduct Timegate system reviews
- Reviews duty arbitration's where pay queries have been generated and assist timely resolution
- Monitor access control and security requirements of Head Office Building
- weekly reports on each sector identifying service level issues; lost hours, staffing issues, wage queries, and projected concerns identified.
Control Room Manager, Security, Rostering, Activations, Scheduling, Officers, Manned Guarding
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.