A leading provider of security services is seeking a Head of Support Services (Out of hours) to take over the management of a busy control room that provides both physical and electronic security services across the UK. (but mainly the NE) The control room operates on a 24 hour basis.
The busiest period for the control room is nights : the shift patterns will incorporate night shifts and weekend days/nights
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K with excellent career prospects in a growing business
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment:
- pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday
What are they asking for?
Working with both the companies own staff as well as external clients. You will have experience of managing staff including rostering as well as preparing reports and dealing with clients.
We are looking for a responsible individual who will carry out operational procedures, best practice both internally and when dealing with customers and the improvement of client services.
You must be flexible and be able to work hours as required for the business. This role is suitable for a person who is looking to develop their career and who possess the ability to work on their own initiative whilst adhering to company procedures.
You will be able to identify issues such as activations not being responded to and be able to put in place corrective actions.
You could be an experience Control room/Security Manager or someone working at a supervisory level who is ready for the step up.
- Holds a current valid SIA license
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Flexibility according to operational needs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a five year verifiable work history
- Receive calls from clients, alarm receiving centres and officers
- Manage holidays, sickness absences, and days off
- Log incidents and then liaise with clients and management
- Manage rosters
- Complete necessary paperwork
Key Search Terms:
Control Room Manager, Security, Rostering, Activations, Scheduling, Officers, Manned Guarding
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role.