Our client, a leading Security Provider of manned guarding services, is seeking an experienced Duty Manager within a busy Control Room to work at their clients premises in South West London on a 4 on 4 off rolling roster basis, to work at an iconic site that is internationally renowned.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40k
- 42 Hours per week. (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off from 7am -7pm and 7pm - 7am)
What are they seeking?
- PSS (Public Space Surveillance / CCTV) Licence
- DS (Door Supervisors) Licence
- Excellent Communications
- Highly organised
- Management of Security Officers & Control Room Staff
- Previous Management experience, ability to roster personnel, strong liaison skills
- Oversee the CCTV, Life Safety Systems and Alarms within the Event Control Room (ECR)
- Respond to all incidents and emergencies in accordance with customer policies and Assignment Instructions
- To act as 'Silver Command' when co-coordinating first response to incidents in the Control Room.
- To oversee and direct all ground resources to ensure the they comply with customer policies, the Assignment and Post Instructions
- Escalate all incidents to the customer as defined by the customers Incident Management Plan
- Create comprehensive and detailed Incident Reports using the electronic incident reporting software
- Update and maintain the electronic Occurrence Log
- Ensure all security equipment, radio communications, CCTV, Life Safety Systems and Alarms are checked for serviceability throughout the shift
- Submit the End of Shift Report to the customer Security and the Contract Management Team
- Ensure the Control Room is compliant with BS 7958, GDPR and customer policies
- Any other duties required to fulfil the role.