Our client, a leading Security Provider of manned guarding services, is seeking an experienced control room officer within a busy Control Room to work at their client's premises in South West London on a 4 on 4 off rolling roster basis, to work at an iconic site that is internationally renowned.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £12 per hour
- 42 Hours per week. (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off from 7am -7pm and 7pm - 7am)
What are they seeking?
- PSS (Public Space Surveillance / CCTV) Licence
- DS (Door Supervisors) Licence
- Excellent Communications
- Highly organised
- Management of Security Officers & Control Room Staff
- Previous Management experience, ability to roster personnel, strong liaison skills
- Oversee the CCTV, Life Safety Systems and Alarms within the Event Control Room (ECR)
- Respond to all incidents and emergencies in accordance with customer policies and Assignment Instructions
- To act as 'Silver Command' when co-coordinating first response to incidents in the Control Room.
- To oversee and direct all ground resources to ensure the they comply with customer policies, the Assignment and Post Instructions
- Escalate all incidents to the customer as defined by the customers Incident Management Plan
- Create comprehensive and detailed Incident Reports using the electronic incident reporting software
- Update and maintain the electronic Occurrence Log
- Ensure all security equipment, radio communications, CCTV, Life Safety Systems and Alarms are checked for serviceability throughout the shift
- Submit the End of Shift Report to the customer Security and the Contract Management Team
- Ensure the Control Room is compliant with BS 7958, GDPR and customer policies
- Any other duties required to fulfil the role.
SIA, PSS, Public Space Surveillance, CCTV, Door Supervisor, Security, BS 7958, Control Room;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.