Palmer McCarthy have teamed up with an international pharmaceuticals company in the search for a Customer Service Assistant to work closely with the management team on marketing material and compliance.
Please note; we are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a career, an interest in pharmaceuticals would be an advantageous but is not necessary.
What are they offering?
- Salary £21 - £25k (DOE)
- Hours: 9 am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Immediate Start
- Temp to Perm position
What are they asking for?
Experience of working within Customer Service role is essential as you will be liaising with people of all levels as well as managing customer's expectations.
It is therefore a given that you are an excellent communicator (both verbal & written) and can work well as part of a team as well as under your own supervision. You should also be able to demonstrate general IT knowledge (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
They are looking for a proactive, organised, team orientated and customer service driven candidate.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with management on marketing material and compliance
- Monitor the process through to delivery, Liaison with 3rd party distributors and warehouses
- Acting as a first line contact for all aspects of administration
- Coordinating with warehouses to ensure smooth dispatches for all orders.
- Liaising with the Supply Chain team for coordination of dispatches, identifying the urgency's
- Ensuring relevant paperwork has been provided with the consignment and also emailed to all the Customers/Partners
- Resolving any short delivery complaints
- Coordinating with Logistics partners on damages/loss of stock in transit
- Daily Documentations & Customer Forecast updates
Customer Service; Assistant; Pharmaceutical;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.