A well-established UK based manufacturer of Air Conditioning, Household Appliances; Information & Communication Systems and other electronic devices now have an opening for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their award-winning team in Borehamwood.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £19k
What are they asking for?
As an experienced Customer Services Administrator, you will be highly motivated, someone who possesses a can-do & flexible attitude, and who can communicate really well at all levels (both with colleagues and customers alike) yet still a Team Player and possess the ability to work well under pressure in an organised manner, prioritising work load as you go through your day.
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Productive, efficient and accurate work.
- Handling telephone calls, emails, faxes, letters and subsequent timely responses.
- Processing price and availability checks along with composing quotations.
- Processing sales orders, returns, dispatches, invoices and further admin duties.
- Handling invoice queries and customer complaints.
- Stock analysis and subsequent ordering.
- All office duties, including filing.
- Warehouse inbound, outbound and stock related duties.
- All warehouse duties, including heavy lifting.
- Dealing with all customers - distribution and direct sales channels.
- Dealing with all Company products - units, spare parts, air-to-water and more.
- Continual improvement measured by the Manager and Supervisor.
- Helping other departments (office and warehouse) in case of business need.
- The above list is not exhaustive as responsibilities extend to all matters of business need.
Customer Service; Administrator;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.