A leading publisher of sports magazines now has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team. They have experienced huge growth over the last few years and are looking to invest in their team.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £19k (dependent upon experience)
- Fantastic working environment - working with experts in their field
- Excellent career prospects with an ever-expanding business
What are they asking for?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be expected to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers, whether that be over the phone, responding to an email or even face to face: therefore, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must. Professional in both your attitude & approach to work, you will be a self-motivated individual who possess both the ability to work as part of a team or if needed, under your own initiative. Excellent planning and time management skills are essential as is the ability to multi-task, you must also be good at problem solving and IT Literate (particularly Microsoft Excel & Word). Previous experience of working either in a sales or customer service role would certainly be advantageous as would a passion for sport especially golf.
Attitude and aptitude will trump experience for this role- as they want someone who can really engage with their clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Answering email enquiries and taking phone calls from customers
- Delivery of exceptional customer service to both new and existing customers
- Communicating with both suppliers and couriers alike to overcome any potential order related or delivery issues
- Understanding and learning about the products and services provided, keeping abreast of any changes and taking a general interest in the business as a whole
- To resolve any customer complaints promptly and efficiently
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly, ensuring only concise, accurate or relevant information is provided
- General customer service responsibilities
- Develop and implement an orderly procedure for handling returned goods for repairs (or if a replacement has already been issued) faulty goods, parts missing etc.
Customer Service; Sales; Sports; Service;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.