A leading global name in the provision of Security (mainly Manned Guarding + Systems) are seeking an experienced Exhibition and Events Manager, in London to ensure that the security of events are managed smoothly successfully.
What are they asking for:
- Previous events management experience,
- Knowledge of events legislation, liquor licences and associated individual licensing
- Strong security man management / operational experience, with the ability to build relationships and develop a strong team around you
- Health and Safety experience, Ideally you will be IOSH, COSHH or NEBOSH qualified
- Financial Management Profit & Loss / budgetary experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Solution and problem solving skills
- A valid Sia licence
What are they offering:
- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Car / Car Allowance
- A strong and supportive management team
- Oversee exhibitions, fairs, festivals, conferences, promotions and product launches and fund raising and social events
- Take ownership of events, from conception to completion
- Co-ordinate event security and technical support
- Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure customers needs are met
- Manage the financial aspects of events
Please note that this role is based in Central London but you may be asked to co-ordinate / manage events throughout the country and therefore the successful candidate must be open and flexible to both travel and working hours, which may include working occasional evenings and weekends.
Key Words: Exhibitions and Events Manager, Events Manager, Festival Manager, Events Supervisor, Exhibition Manager, Senior Events Coordinator, Event Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.