A progressive and well-established service provider based in Fulham is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to report into the CFO. They are looking for a financial professional with well-developed commercial skills with a keen interest to digitally transform the finance team and processes.
What are they offering?
- £65,000 - £70,000 basic salary
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays
- Workplace pensionAccess to 100s of benefits through Perkbox platform, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, and Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Eyecare Vouchers
- Think Tank, Sports & Social, Quarterly Values Day
- An opportunity to control your own destiny with this professional but close-knit team
What are they asking for?
You will be a qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent and hopefully have experience of Sage 200 and or Power Bi. Due to the nature of our clients work you will also need a 5-year check able work/continuous education history.
Peers would consider you self-motivated, well-organised and able to prioritise whilst you will have a "hands on" style and flexible approach. You will also be able to demonstrate previous experience managing a finance function
Responsibilities will include;
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Controller is responsible for ensuring that daily accounting activities are executed in a timely manner whilst still having a strategic focus of the department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and year end accounts
- Commercial analysis and reporting
- Managing processes of business planning and forecasting
- Digitally transform the finance function
- Cash management
Financial Controller, Sage 2000, Power Bi, Qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Year End, Change Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.