Palmer McCarthy have partnered exclusively with an industry-leading Property Management business (Property Guardians) in their search for a new Marketing Associate. This is new investment role and therefore relatively blank canvass (a great opportunity). We're looking for an individual with a passion for marketing with a strength around numbers and in particular the use of Excel.
This company and division are growing so this is a great opportunity.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 22K with excellent career prospects in a new innovative market
- Hours 09.30-1730
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday and flexible working
What are they asking for?
They are looking for an Excel champion who knows pivot tables, macros, complex tables, graphs etc.
Its desirable that you have used Google Analytics but more important is the potential to be able to take advantage of this tool. You will also be confident in meeting new people as the role will also involve visiting guardians (tenants) in their new properties to develop some social content.
A creative thinker, who can be assertive. Desirable is experience working with Photographers and videographers,
This is an essential role in the management of information from multi sources.As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the planning, creation and implementation of all marketing campaigns. You will be managing social media platforms and online presence of clients, liaising with clients and photographers to organise photoshoots, and organising key events.
Other areas you will be assisting with are:
- the design and delivery of social media strategy
- Driving social engagement across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Increasing online community and followers for the brand and across the studio network
- Creating social campaigns to drive brand awareness and leads across all channels
- Implementing and managing influencer relationships and paid social activity
- Content creation and copywriting for social media
- Increasing click throughs and engagement with social media posts
- Design and implement social media project plan to align with business goals
Marketing, Social Media, Content, Facebook, Linked In, You Tube, Twitter, Copywriting, Digital,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities, Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.