Global Security Operations Centre Manager Stansted, Essex
A leading provider of security services (manned guarding, maritime + risk constancy/intelligence) are seeking an ambitious Security Operations Centre (SOC) / Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) professional, to take over the management of a busy and growing Global SOC and soon to be NSI Gold Approved Alarm Receiving Centre. This company has grown exponentially and is about to embark on a range of Critical National Infrastructure projects, that this role will be supporting.
The Manager’s main role will focus on guiding teams through a period of onboarding major clients and change. The successful candidate will know have worked in a SOC or ARC environment as a manager or senior supervisor and understand the importance of communication and compliance.
The control room operates on a 24/7 hour basis. However, this role will be mainly Monday-Friday
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K with excellent career prospects in a growing business
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment:
- pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday
What are they asking for?
- CCTV/ Control Room/SOC experience essential
- A proven track record in helping teams to improve their performance
- Experience with IT systems and communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to work is essential.
- An ability to act calmly and make decisions in difficult / crisis situations
- Working with both the companies own staff as well as external clients. You will have experience of managing staff including rostering as well as preparing reports and dealing with clients
- We are looking for a responsible individual who will carry out operational procedures, best practice both internally and when dealing with customers and the improvement of client services.
- This role is suitable for a person who is looking to develop their career and who possess the ability to work on their own initiative whilst adhering to company procedures
- You will be able to identify issues such as activations not being responded to and be able to put in place corrective actions.
- You could be an experienced ARC/ Control Room/SOC Manager or someone working at a supervisory level who is ready for the step up.
- To provide a professional and exceptional service to the SOC/ARC customers through innovative and proactive behaviour and defining best practice to manage operation in an efficient proactive / reactive manner, ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, current legislation and the codes of practice.
- Supporting operations inc: Manned Guarding, Maritime + CCTV operations – scheduling, booking on/off, lone worker support, CCTV + Fire response, GEO sensing, maritime tracking
- Maintaining industry accreditations including NSI Gold Standard and ISO9001:2015
- To effectively manage all systems to the clients agreed SLA’s
- Manage and drive projects from inception, early stage, or in progress to completion.
- Handle new client accounts and bring up to operational speed
- Lead in developing and/or executing projects for financial improvement.
- Devise and deliver ways of working around current organisational challenges and issues.
- Influence and help change behaviours of commercial, financial and operational teams to new ways of working and systems to maximise the value of products and services.
- Manage staff training and development.
Key Search Terms:
ARC Control Room Manager, Security, Rostering, Activations, Scheduling, Officers, CCTV
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role.
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- 2 Do you have previous GSOC/ARC management experience
- Do you live less than an hours commute from Stansted, Essex?
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- opportunity to make mark on new division/venture
- supportive and strong management team.