2495 Group Sales Director: Cleaning Services: National
£95K basic salary + bonus + prestigious car/allowance: 1st year OTE £150K
Please only apply if you have a solid demonstrable background in business development within contract cleaning services/soft FM.
An international FM provider are seeking a Sales Director to lead their niche UK cleaning/soft FM development team whilst also developing their own portfolio of clients. You will have direct experience of selling cleaning/soft FM and an ability to lead a newly restructured Sales team. To succeed in this role the individual will be able to effectively operate in a broad range of environments.
You will be looking to take on a highly visible and influential role which is key to their ongoing success. You will become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking leadership team reporting into the Managing Director, with a great opportunity to shape their future across a range of services and sectors.
This is a national role. You will carry a sales target and lead from the front in developing new relationships. Managing a team of sales professionals, you will not be phased by ambitious growth plans. We are seeking to engage with a senior leader who can truly design, manage and deliver a growth plan.
Experience of selling large contract services solution bundles to commercial and or industrial contracts is required.
What are they asking for?
- Experience operating in a senior sales and development role in cleaning/soft FM and a successful track record of performance.
- You will be new business focussed with the ability to lead a team of sales and bid professionals maintaining and forging new relationships with target clients
- Any experience of selling specailist industry solutions to controlled environments, pharamceuticals, leisure and transport would be beneficial
- A personable communication style with the ability to quickly engage with and influence others and use creative flair both in presentations and bid submissions.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness particularly in relation to understanding the financial dynamic of existing contracts and the modelling of new opportunities.
- A well-rounded commercial awareness, including experience of managing a budget
- Bid / tendering experience in converting large scale national high value tenders
- flexibility in leadership and management style along with an agile and flexible work ethic
- Experience of managing and developing an improving business development environment
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to spot and seize opportunities
- Relevant examples of conceiving and delivering successful new product / service introductions
- Delivered, or had significant input into, a company’s marketing and directional plan
- consultative selling and negotiation skills, with proven track record of presenting for new business
- Ability to host and attend relationship driven, industry-based forums / networking opportunities
- Implementing, and the use of, a comprehensive CRM system to track growth progress
- Ability to recruit, mentor and manage a team of business development professionals
- Analytical and reporting skills and intellectually robust with the ability to quickly assimilate and prioritise complex information
What are they offering?
- £95K basic salary + bonus + prestigious car/allowance: 1st year OTE £150K
- Private Medical Cover for Employee + Enhanced Pension
- 25 days holiday + 2x Annual Salary Life Assurance
Key Search Terms:
Business Development Manager Director Sales Strategy Tenders Head of Sales Business development Director
Q1: Do you have a strong track record in Business Development within cleaning/soft FM?
Q2: Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
Q3: Are you able to travel extensively in the UK? (mainly England)
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Facilities Management, Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas