London patch out of Islington office
Our client is the UKs leading provider of Property Guardians: a creative solution to securing vacant properties and are seeking to build a team to ensure a constant pipeline of interested guardians/tenants in order to maximise tenancy and therefore margin.
This is a great opportunity with a company that is growing. They look after their people which means a growing successful team with lots of career prospects.
Personality, can do attitude, a sense of urgency, willingness to muck in and a team player approach are more important than career to date.
So if you are currently working role such as sales, recruitment, lettings or retail and want to join a professional, corporate and growing business read on.....
Likewise if you have a background in working in a bookmakers, hospitality or catering and want to develop your career into a more corporate direction (and perhaps more important get your weekends back) please contact us.
This could be your first job in the UK as long as you have the communication skills and attitude to succeed in this role.
Due to exceptional growth they are now looking for a Guardian Recruiter in London. You will be responsible for recruiting Guardians to fill all vacant units (within properties) within a specified region. This role also involves creating a pipeline of prospective Guardians whilst managing day to day enquiries by existing Guardians. There will be a considerable amount of support including an extensive PR + Marketing campaign Successful candidates have come from backgrounds in Sales, Lettings, Recruitment, Pay day Loans and Retail
What are they offering?
• Basic salary to £25 000 with bonus- use of pool car- Excellent career prospects
What are they asking for?
• Full Clean UK Driver’s License
• Intermediate Computer Literacy Essential
• Retail, Sales, Lettings, Housing, Sales, Recruitment + or extremely strong Customer Service experience.
• Target and process driven +
• Somebody who enjoys dealing with and empathising with people from all walks of life.
• Responding to all queries by Guardians received through the website or other mediums
• Seeking new Guardians through speaking to existing Guardians to recommend services.
• Creating a pipeline of Guardians before buildings or units are taken on
• canvassing for Guardians online, at universities, Online Boards or within local areas
• search for new Guardians through existing contacts and advertising through a variety of methods such as “recommend a friend”
• To keep all adverts and lines of enquiry current and up to date
• carry out Guardian viewings, vetting, registration and check-ins in line
• update social media and email existing and potential Guardians on upcoming properties.
• To take deposits and handle card and cash payments
• manage all properties and liaise with Guardians and clients to resolve
• survey + inspect properties
• Co-ordinate and organise property hand backs as required by the Company
Key Search Terms: Property Guardian Lettings Sales Housing Recruitment Security Social Media Hospitality Catering Customer Service
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy. To view other similar vacancies please visit and join our Linked In group: Palmer McCarthy Recruitment Solution