Our client is the UK's leading provider of Property Guardians: a creative solution to securing vacant properties. Guardians are offered cheap accommodation and the chance to live in a variety of properties across the UK at fraction of usual rent. Property owners use this service to us to manage their vacant properties, looking to deter squatters and avoid vandalism. This gives our client access to some of the UK's most exciting and sought after buildings
Due to exceptional growth they are now looking for Guardian Recruiters across the country. You will be responsible for recruiting Guardians to fill all vacant units within a specified region. This recruitment role also involves creating a pipeline of prospective Guardians whilst managing day to day enquiries by existing Guardians. There will be a considerable amount of support including an extensive PR + Marketing campaign Successful candidates have come from backgrounds in Sales, Lettings, Recruitment, Housing.
What are they offering?
- Basic salary to £23000 with bonus
- Use of pool car
- Excellent career prospects
What are they asking for?
- Full Clean UK's Drivers License
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Essential
- Sales, Lettings, Housing or Recruitment experience.
- Target and process driven + Professional with good negotiation skills,
- A skilled influencer with proven sales abilities.
- Responding to all queries by Guardians received through the website or other mediums
- Seeking new Guardians through speaking to existing Guardians to recommend our services.
- Research and cold call to prospect for new Guardians.
- Creating a pipeline of Guardians before buildings or units are taken on
- Canvassing for Guardians online, at universities, Online Boards or within local areas
- Search for new Guardians through existing contacts and advertising through a variety of methods such as 'recommend a friend'
- To keep all adverts and lines of enquiry current and up to date
- Carry out Guardian viewings, vetting, registration and check-ins in line
- Update social media and email existing and potential Guardians on upcoming properties.
- To take deposits and handle card and cash payments
- Manage all properties and liaise with Guardians and clients to resolve
- Survey + inspect properties
- Co-ordinate and organise property hand backs as required by the Company
Key Search Terms: Property Guardian Lettings Sales Housing Recruitment Security Social Media
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy. To view other similar vacancies please visit and join our Linked In group: Palmer McCarthy Recruitment Solutions