We are recruiting fora Head of Installations + Projects to join a national security service provider that specializes in utilising the latest technology and management processes. Services include on-site security installations for CCTV, integrating video analytics, facial and number plate recognition, intruder alarms and access control and on-going maintenance
They also have a purpose-built Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) accredited to the highest recognised industry standards to provide a remote monitoring service: CCTV footage, intruder, fire, and panic alarm monitoring, lone-worker protection and GPS vehicle tracking
This role comes with full autonomy for all installation projects. Managing supervisors, subcontractor, surveyors and commissioning engineering teams. Responsible for the Surveying and installation delivery whilst ensuring NSI and Company operating procedures along with customer SLAs are met.
What are they asking for?
You will have managed a security systems installation operation and will relish the opportunity of growing with a division that is looking to double in size in the next year. You will be confident in your up to date knowledge of CCTV, Intruder and Access Control Systems technology.
You have a strategic approach with an ability to handle the projected growth. Your peers will consider you reliable, someone who can take accountability with a constant eye on the bigger picture.
Your career will show a progressive curve- moving into bigger roles with more responsibility at each juncture. You will be able to point to instances where you have achieved SLA’s, identifying gaps against standards, and implementing improvement solutions
Ideally you will be based on the southern half of the M1 corridor but anyone living in the Midlands/ South/SE are welcome to apply with the knowledge the majority of work will be SE based.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £65K with company car + pension etc
- Chance to join a growing national player with ambitious growth plans and therefore career (and earning) opportunities. An enviable client base: corporate national destination clients
- You will have full autonomy in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L responsibility for Installation and project streams
- Attending meetings with key clients where high level of technical knowledge is required
- Escalation point regarding customer complaints and issues
- Monitoring KPI data looking for ways to improve efficiency with a view to driving down costs
- Manage cost control related to contracts
- Attract, on-board and manage all subcontractor partnerships
- Proactively manage credit control to ensure customers pay in full and on time
- Overall responsibility for NSI across departmental work streams
- Ensure sub-contractors have appropriate liability insurance, screening and HSE Certification
- promote safe working practices and attitudes across the project & installation departments
Key Search Terms: Security Systems Installations Manager CCTV Access Control Intruder Alarms