Our client is a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians)) They are now seeking a well experienced Head of Quality to ensure that the products and services it provides meets both External and Internal requirements, including; legal compliance and customer expectations.
This is a business-critical role that will be both advisory, strategic and influential.The Head of Quality will be responsible for monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data, reporting on performance and measuring against set standards.
You will liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you will advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
What are they offering?
- salary to 40+ pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Career opportunities in a growing industry
- Working within a friendly supportive environment with a market leader that is passionate about listening to occupants to make housing more simple, affordable and manageable
What are they asking for?
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage the 2 Quality Officers in your team. You must have good written and verbal communication skills- with a confidence in your knowledge of ISO and Quality Management along with conducting and managing audits. You will have developed and improved complaint management processes and will be known for your “always improving” ethos
Responsibilities will include:
* Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications
* Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
* Setting standards for quality as well as Health and Safety
* Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
* Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
* Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
* Using relevant quality tools and making sure colleagues understand how to improve the business
Property Quality Management ISO Health + Safety Audit controls procedures reports supplier management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.