Our client, a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians) are seeking a Head of Sales & Marketing to meet customer acquisition and revenue targets through developing and implementing effective strategies.
Reporting into the Head of Management, you will be managing an experienced team of business development managers and guardian recruiters to ensure that the sales / account management / marketing department meet their KPIs.
What are they offering?
- Salary between £35,000 - £42,000 doe
- Hours of work are 9:30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
- Excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
What are they asking for?
- Experience managing a team of 10+ is imperative
- Experience managing a team in a B2C environment would be preferred
- Proven sales track record should be demonstrated
- An excellent relationship building skills, confident in working with other teams and leaders; you're passionate about what we can achieve together
- You will be a natural leader and motivator, guiding a team through peaks of high demand and always being one step ahead of the market, providing solutions and creative ideas to keep sales coming in
- High self-motivation with a strong hands-on leadership mentality
- Willingness to travel
Responsibilities will include;
- Setting and delivering company sales targets
- Creating and implementing strategies to increase overall sales performance
- Implementing the pricing and sales strategy for all areas of the business in conjunction with the General Manager / Revenue Manager / Commercial Director; and Negotiating any contracted business
- Prepare and implement annual sale and marketing plan, in conjunction with central commercial and marketing teams, and be accountable for the delivery of this plan to maximise sales and profit
- Submit accurate monthly forecasting to management
- To control and monitor the financial performance and maintain costs within budgeted targets
- Build a network and develop close relationships with key influencers
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with individuals at all levels both internally and externally
- Monitoring and interpreting market conditions and trends to ensure we are competitive.
- The identification and development of customers and market sectors promoting Services
- To keep abreast of market trends to stay ahead of our competitors
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Management of sales team, including Sales Managers and the Marketing Manager to ensure development and growth of the existing team
- Coach and mentor existing team members to support growth in their roles
- Conduct customer sales calls, presentations and ongoing account assessments to maximise revenue potential and harness key account relationships
- Upon closing all critical business deals, coordinate and follow-up with other departments to ensure delivery of superior service
- Training and motivating team with job performance and knowledge.
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Management, Real Estate, Property, New Business
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.