A national security provider is seeking a Help Desk Coordinator to work on a prestigious account acting as the primary point of office contact for customer and staff enquiries relating to this account.
Based at the Birmingham Office and reporting to the Account Manager you will be providing co-ordination and support for the dedicated security portfolio. Providing professional support service for the client, management team and staff assigned to the various sites for the Midlands and S West.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £25K (Monday - Friday 0800-1800)
- career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
What are they asking for?
You will be an experienced security professional with the communication skills and the ability to support with a high demand and diverse work load. (exciting new role that will allow post holder to show their talent and potential)
This role will suit a security candidate looking for a single site role with the opportunity to be involved in and learn about contract management. Any scheduler, out of hours, security helpdesk, supervisory or management experience would help- but its more about the ability to communicate and multi task.
It's essential that you have SIA Security Guard or Door Supervisor licence (Having a CCTV licence is an added bonus) You will be known for your can-do ethos and will be comfortable in being able to liaise with directors and clients
You will be IT literate and any knowledge of Timegate would be useful. In interview you will be able to demonstrate your time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Be the initial day time single point of contact for enquiries that relate to the contract sites
- Log and action requests that relate to the portfolio of sites within the contract
- Support with dealing with any facilities management issues that arise
- Liaise with other agencies when relevant to address issues at sites
- Escalate any issues to the Account Management Team that are relevant
- Assist the Account Management Team producing monthly reports as tasked
- Ensure the staffing report for the portfolio is up to date and identify any issues of concern
- Liaison with HR to ensure information is up to date and recruitment meets business needs
- Manage resources in the day to day operational functions with a view to succession planning
- Assist with the mobilisation of new business start-ups, T.U.P.E. Transfer and Greenfield
- Liaise with the HR Department where requested by the Account Management Team
- Support the Account Management Team in logging all costs and charges associated with the account and raise invoice requests on a weekly / monthly basis.
- ensuring all operational administration functions are completed in a timely fashion
- Responsibility for ensuring all contract files are up to date and compliant with policy
- Act as scheduler when necessary
Key Search Terms: Contracts Operations Manager Manned Guarding SIA Guard Scheduler
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.