Palmer McCarthy have partnered exclusively with an industry-leading Property Management business (Property Guardians) in their search for a new Human Resources Manager. This is new investment role based on growth and therefore relatively blank canvass (a great opportunity). We're looking for an individual with a passion for HR who can develop processes from scratch.
The HR Manager will provide HR expertise and leadership to the operating Board, particularly in relation to employee relations, reward and recognition, employee engagement and development, succession planning, resourcing, and compliance in line with industry legislation and governance.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 35K with excellent career prospects in a new innovative market with a rapdly growing company- a great time to join
- Hours 09.30-1730
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday and flexible working
What are they asking for?
You will be an experienced HR professional with CIPD qualifications or qualified by experience. Experience in a generalist role is required as this role is currently evenly split between recruitment and other operational requirements.
You will be capable of managing a HR Officer and developing HR processes and the department. Rather than a list of bullet points- create a 4/5 line description highlighting the essentials of the role that not everyone will have. (don't bother with industry clichés/givens, team player, IT literate etc.) Remember our friendly and professional branding
You will be confident in your interpersonal communication skills and peers would point to your professionalism and knowledge as key strengths.
Responsibilities will include;
- support, leadership and advice across the full spectrum of employee relations and training in line with employment law and industry governance.
- provide leadership and guidance to the senior management and Board members to ensure they comply fully with all HR related compliance, accreditation and legal standards, both through regular attendance at Board meetings and during day to day operations and team meetings.
- deliver people initiatives and developments: employee engagement, IIP and succession planning.
- Ensure the continuing delivery of employee engagement surveys and workshops
- Provide HR solutions and lead HR project management streams for new business activity.
- Lead ongoing development of Employee Forum ensuring strong employee relations maintained
- Ensure the annual appraisal and mid-year review cycle is completed, personal development plans are actioned and training needs collated and developed in to a training plan for the business.
- Develop, monitor and maintain best practice recruitment and selection that supports the delivery of business objectives whilst ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Review, monitor and maintain the ongoing competitiveness and effectiveness of the reward package for security personnel, ensuring that the package supports the business' ability to attract and retain high calibre individuals and teams.
Key Search Terms:
Human Resources Manager CIPD Budget