Ref: Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner Location: Stanstead
The Vacancy: One of the country’s leading FM and Security companies is recruiting a HR Business Partner to provide day to day HR services to all departments in Head Office and site based staff in an efficient and timely manner. You will provide comprehensive advice to managers on all aspects of HR issues to ensure employment legislation is adhered to.
You will also be supporting HR Managers and Director as requested, which can involve attending and representing the HR function at internal and external meetings.
This is an extremely prestigious company supplying services to major clients nationally. They treat people well, and this means they offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry (including paying for CIPD) and have some of the best staff retention levels.
What are they offering?
Salary: up to £ 32,000.00 per annum (dependent on experience) + laptop + mobile
Support (time and financial) with professional qualifications
Great career prospects (the current HR Manager joined the company in this role)
What are they asking for?
They are looking for someone who has a real interest in a career in HR. You will have worked at a HR Officer/Advisor/BP or above level and will have led on employee relations cases including performance management and dismissals. It’s a given via your experience and/or CIPD qualification that you have a confident knowledge on employment law and best practice solutions
What is also important is that you are a team player but can take responsibility for your own projects. You must be able to give examples of working to overlapping deadlines and to prove excellent communication and writing skills. Good numeracy and IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are assumed as is the ability to multitask and deal with high volume workload
You will be able take a balanced view in difficult situations and happy to take on the responsibility of all HR issues for your allocated sites along with travelling to sites when necessary.
You will also have the confidence and ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels
Any experience of TUPE would be hugely advantageous as would working in a service led or outsourcing construction environment along with any experience of working with ACAS,
- Co-ordinate and conduct disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Provide an effective and consistent employee relations advice and support service to managers on employee relations issues
- Manage maternity/paternity parental arrangements for site based staff in accordance with company policies and legislation
- Manage flexible working arrangements for site based staff in accordance with company policies and legislation
- Assisting in the Resourcing of Site based Staff
- Manage the absence procedure of site based staff
- Manage the transfer of staff for new business conducting TUPE consultations for all incumbent and exiting employees in the event of a TUPE transfer
- Preparation of HR reports within the specific timeframe and attending internal and external meetings when required