A fantastic opportunity is available with our client who a leading provider of security services in the UK for a National Mobilisation/Project Manager to join the team.
This new role has been created initially for a 6-month period due to a number of major contract wins across the country and will involve some national travel.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in the mobilisation and onboarding of new contracts to client specifications with the smooth transfer over to the Operations Team.
This role is predominantly office based and will suit those with good access to either Birmingham or Warrington. Suitable candidates will be those with knowledge and experience in the security industry and contract mobilisations although those with the required skill sets from related industries are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be required to work effectively with other internal departments including HR, finance, H&S and procurement.
Additional requirements for the role will include
- Full clean driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK and Ireland
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent IT skills
- Advanced Excel skills and report writing
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills.
- SIA Frontline SG OR DS licence