A leading provider of Security Manned Guarding services are seeking an experienced Key Account Director who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a large, prestigious portfolio.
To manage a team of various Managers and related personnel, in providing a quality service to all assignments falling within the region, whilst controlling the related costs. Joint commercial responsibility for the retention of contracts, growth of business, and control of budgets within the region, working alongside and reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Support and guide the Site Managers with responsibility of the assignments falling within the region. Ensure that all customers within the region are fully satisfied with the service provided.
- Control all costs related to contracts within the region.
- Maintain financial indicators associated with contractual needs and regional budget. This is to include all training hours and associated costs whilst ensuring the continued contract compliance on all assignments.
- Ensure that there is efficient and effective deployment of security officers within the region, having regard to the contractual needs of the company.
- Liaise with Director of Operations to ensure all new work is commenced to a professional standard within the required time scale.
- Ensure that operational responsibilities and communication requirements as prescribed are undertaken by staff on sites throughout a 24-hour period. Breaches of such responsibilities must be investigated professionally and acted upon accordingly.
- In liaison with the Personnel Director/HR, ensure that issues of a disciplinary/capability nature are dealt with correctly and recorded in every case. Ensure that fair procedures are followed in every case and monitor progress of absenteeism, work performance and discipline.
- In liaison with the HR and the Shift Managers, monitor records of staffing requirements, along with job descriptions and specific specifications for each assignment.
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals of the Site Managers in line with company policy and encourage further development. Ensure that performance levels are monitored. All appraisals completed annually and signed off.
- Liaise with all site-based Managers to ensure the correct staffing / service delivery levels and contract compliance is maintained across the region.
- Carry out audits as required to ensure compliance with ACS and ISO 9001.
- Provide support to the Central Security Screening functions, as and when requested, to ensure that individuals within your region are successfully screened within the 12-week period.
- Ensure all paperwork and reports as requested by the Director of Operations, and the Head Office team are submitted in a professional and timely manner.
- To conduct out of hours site visits at least one visit per month and / or as required.
- Provide a full detailed monthly report on each assignment including budgets and finance within the required timescales
What are they asking for?
- Will hold a valid front-line SIA licence
- Will ideally hold a valid IOSH Managing Safety certificate
- A good working knowledge of Timegate and an ERP (Agresso or similar)
- Previous P&L or Budget Management Experience desired
- Have a clear understanding and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Have excellent motivational skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
What are they offering?
- Competitive Salary between £55,000 - £65,000
- Travel Allowance
- Company Phone & Laptop