Our client. a leading provider of security manned guarding services is seeking a Duty Manager to provide support to Site Officers, Colleagues and Customers in the provision of security and business support services throughout London.
- Site Visits to ensure that all colleagues are in line with Company / Site expectations and that they understand specific site procedures.
- To deliver Training to colleagues on E-Learning, use of Colleague Portal and general AI refreshers / scenario testing on site visits.
- To attend to major incident issues within the Branch, out of hours, (OoH) and to conduct full and thorough Incident Reports.
- To act as the first point of contact Out of Hours for the Branch / Region via Out of Hours Escalation - and assist in resolving manning issues Out of Hours.
- Carry out Risk Assessments across all sites and ensure that all Assignment Instructions are maintained and updated
- Conduct regular Welfare visits and Performance Reviews and appraisals are completed in line with HR guidelines and advice
- Conduct Health & Safety and Quality policies are adhered to and that any discrepancies are investigated and reported
- To assist Colleagues and resolve Pay Queries, Uniform issues and Holiday Queries - out of hours, whilst on site visits and via Systems.
- To conduct return to work interviews with colleagues - Out of Hours
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc blowouts, sickness and overtime requirements, provide rostering details (rolling 3-month period) to ensure scheduled absence e.g. holidays are effectively managed and to conduct (OoH) return to work interviews (RTW) with colleagues
- Respond to alarms where Mobile Response Services are provided and to maintain all associated documents required for key holding i.e. Assignment Instructions, key receipts, risk assessments, contact details.
What are they seeking?
- Previous team leader/supervisor experience in a multi-site environment
- Must hold valid full UK driving licence
- Must hold a valid Sia Licence
- Experience of writing reports and reviewing existing AI's and SOP's
- Organising and Planning, Including rostering experience
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving skills and welfare management experience.
- Previous Client Management experience
- Experienced in the use of e-mail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What are they offering?
Average of 54 Hours pw. 4 on 4 off, shift pattern (nights only) at £11.20 ph
Career Development Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Duty Manager or an experienced Security Supervisor who has excellent communication and organisational skills to progress their management career with a leading provider.