Palmer McCarthy have teamed up with one of London's leading cosmetic suppliers to assist them in their search for an experienced Maintenance Operative to work alongside the manufacturing and production teams located within their site in London NW7.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £25k
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30hrs - 16.30hrs (subject to changes)
- Contract: 3 months provisional and permanent thereafter.
What are they asking for?
It is a given that you are an experienced Maintenance Operative, result orientated and a problem solver ideally having worked within a factory environment previously. You should be able to demonstrate general IT knowledge (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word) as well good all-round communication skills at all levels. Mechanical, Electrical & DIY Knowledge is desirable as is the ability to work as part of a team whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Responsibilities will include;
- Maintain and repair automatic and semi-automatic equipment's on site, such as filling machines, capping machines, packing machines, etc.
- Minimise breakdown-related down times.
- Plan and execute a Preventive Maintenance Plan for all equipment in site.
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers on spare parts, service contracts, breakdowns, etc.
- Manage stock of spare parts and make sure they're available for use.
- Observe H&S regulations and company's policies.
Maintenance; Electrical; Mechanical; DIY; Manufacturing; Production
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.