Working on a client specific account: this role will assist the National Account Manager in overseeing the compliant delivery all Security Services offered by the company and its suppliers to the end client. Your region will consist of 18 corporate sites across the South East: mainly within London but also in Essex, Kent, Surrey and the odd trip to Brighton.
You will be focussed on managing and developing the security client relationship, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £48K with performance bonus + Company Car
- Executive package including pension and healthcare
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Working with a company that invests in people: e.g. ILM training to Level 5 Leadership and Management
What are they asking for?
- You will be a security operations management professional with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Experience of managing suppliers will be crucial to this role: managing performance and identifying improvements using management data
- Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization.
- An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and team at all levels. This will be based on strong corporate client background. You will know what “city type” means and would be considered a fast thinking polished individual with initiative and ambition.
- In addition to the above a police/military background would be desirable as would an excellent knowledge of Power point and the ability to present.
- You will live within patch but will be able to travel nationally occasionally (drivers licence required)
Responsibilities will include;
- · ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement
- · Act as the subject matter go to person in all elements of security, asset protection and counter terrorism, within defined region
- · Leading and developing security function within region and as directed within the wider account to maximise performance and quality of service
- · Manage delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectation
- · provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services and risk management.
- · undertake risk reviews, inspections and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- · advisor to customers, spending quality time with them to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming essential part of decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- · create and maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….
Manned guarding, loss prevention, security operations management