This is an optional working from home hybrid opportunity- up to 4 days per week at home and 1 in S London Head Office.
Our client is a quality driven national provider of Security + Facilities Management. Due to growth and restructure they are seeking an experienced Communications + Marketing Manager to support the Sales & Marketing Director in developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic. (line managing a Marketing Assistant)
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £50K
- opportunity to be master of your destiny- with input on marketing strategy and development
- Very supportive and friendly senior management team
- Investment in career
- 25 days annual leave + enhance pension and healthcare package
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidate for this position will be a Comms and Marketing professional with management experience within a B2B setting. This will include experience of campaign management and execution and demonstrable experience within digital marketing. You will also be able to pint to a god knowledge of graphic design packages
It’s a given that you will have excellent written/presentation skills with a keen attention to detail (your CV will evidence this). During the interview process you will be able to demonstrate that you are a team player with a positive "can do" attitude along with being highly organised with the ability to plan effectively
You will be self -motivated with bags of initiative and an ability to generate ideas. Additionally, you will be flexible, creative and innovative and willing to take considered risks to learn and adapt. You will also be able to manage a small team and be confident in your presentation and communication skills
- Develop google analytics and ways in which we pick up on website hits, potential customers looking at website, brochures.
- Manage Social Media on behalf of the Company to ensure marketing potential is maximised
- Work with the current project team to develop and improve overall Company Communications.
- Produce innovative and cost-effective campaigns both in print and online.
- Develop and maximize third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
- Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required.
- Write Press Releases and articles for various industry/non industry publications as required.
- Support the Sales Team as required with marketing materials such as PowerPoint Templates
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the company’s performance.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Work with Sales Management and Admin staff to ensure that Bid and Proposals, presentations and all literature / communications are of the highest quality.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- 2 Do you have marketing and communication management experience in a B2B setting?
- Do you have a strong digital and knowledge of graphic design packages?
- growing business- massive opportunities
- friendly and supportive SMT
- opportunity to grow with the role