This is an optional working from home hybrid opportunity- up to 3 days per week at home and 2 in London or Chatham Office.
Our client is a quality driven national provider of Security + Risk Management. Due to growth and investment in quality people, they are seeking an experienced Communications + Marketing Manager to support the Executive Director in developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £55K
- Opportunity to be master of your destiny- with input on marketing strategy and development
- Very supportive and friendly senior management team
- Investment in career
- 25 days annual leave
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidate for this position will be a Comms and Marketing professional with management experience within a B2B setting. ( a very experienced Marketing Executive who is looking for that step up would also be of interest) This will include experience of campaign management, execution and demonstrate experience within digital marketing.
It’s a given that you will have excellent written/presentation skills with a keen attention to detail (your CV will evidence this). During the interview process you will demonstrate that you are a team player with a positive "can do" attitude along with being highly organised with the ability to plan effectively.
You will be self-motivated with bags of initiative and an ability to generate ideas. Additionally, you will be flexible, creative and innovative, willing to learn and adapt when needed. You will also be able to manage marketing partners (Graphic Design, Videographer, Printers etc.) and be the key point of contact for them. You will be confident in your presentation and communication skills.
Good knowledge of Adobe programs (InDesign and Photoshop mainly) is essential.
- Develop google analytics to pick up on website hits, customers looking at website, brochures.
- Manage social media on behalf of the Company to ensure marketing potential is maximised
- Work with the current project team to develop and improve overall Company Communications.
- Produce innovative and cost-effective campaigns both in print and online.
- Develop and maximise third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
- Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required.
- Write Press Releases and articles for various industry/non industry publications as required.
- Support Sales Team with marketing materials
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Submit monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Copywriting and content creation and management
- Manage the design and production of marketing materials such as brochures and websites
- Award submissions
- Work with Management to enhance Bids and presentations and all literature / communications
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again