A specialist Hard Services and TFM provider operating throughout the UK and working for a diverse range of clients are now looking for a Bid Graphic Designer to work with the sales support and business development team to prepare and deliver presentational material to assist in converting opportunities into winning bids through fantastic tender production and graphic design. You will also be responsible for the design of Marketing, Communications + Brand but the vast majority of your tme will be dedicated to bid. Therefore experience within a bid/tender team is required.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K + benefits
- Great friendly + supportive team
- Career opportunities with a very fast growing company
- Multifunctional role with opportunity to get involved in lots of areas within company
What are they asking for?
You will have previous experience in bid design and will understand the challnges of individual page designs on documents (sometimes over 60 pages long). In interview you will be able to pointto examples of working to tight deadlines. You will have a good working knowledge of typographical and infographic development: to include editorial design, photo editing, animation techniques. Your background will be in Graphic Design in which you will be degree educated (or similar) Naturally you will have confidence in developing presentations in PowerPoint and interactive pdf and will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in working in both Word and InDesign (creative cloud) Its a given that you can translate words and ideas into infographics and have an eagerness to learn and develop within a fast-paced business interiors department
Advantageous is a good working knowledge of developing brand principles and logotypes as would be experience of working in an FM/Services environment (but these are not dealbreakers)
- Work closely with the Business Development and Estimating team to deliver a creatively designed tender and presentation material for each bid opportunity.
- Providing conceptual and actual creative designs for the business utilising PowerPoint, Adobe creative suite (InDesign) + other appropriate graphical presentation software.
- Work with the communications team to create all required material, including; company magazine, brochures and flyers and internal communications.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure standards are met and format requirements adhered to the responsibility for internal brand governance will sit with this role.
- Print production coordination including publishing of bids, ensuring they are printed on time, to the necessary levels of quality and delivered to the Client within requested timeframes
- Coordinating and managing template production of standard documents, images and libraries for the Business Development Team.
- Maintain and administer the company website including overseeing content input and other material as required.