Our client is one of the leading suppliers of security and facilities management services across the public and private sector in the UK. Due to business demand they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic.
What are they offering?
* A Competitive salary in the region up to £30 000
* Growing + ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
* Comprehensive Benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance and pension
* 25 days holiday
* Reporting to a supportive and friendly Sales Director
* Great opportunity to take ownership of a marketing strategy
What are they asking for?
You will already have experience of campaign management (or assisting in) and execution in a B2B marketing environment along with working with various digital marketing tools. You will be confident in your written/presentation skills and have a keen attention to detail. Peers would describe you as highly organised with the ability to plan effectively whilst you can point to examples of your initiative and ability to generate ideas. Experience of graphic design packages is essential as is that ever important “can do” attitude.
Responsibilities will include;
* develop google analytics and ways to pick up on website hits, potential customers looking at website, brochures.
* Manage Social Media on behalf of the Company to ensure marketing potential is maximised
* Work with the current project team to develop and improve overall Company Communications.
* Produce innovative and cost-effective campaigns both in print and online.
* Develop and maximize third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
* Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required.
* Write Press Releases and articles for various industry/non industry publications as required.
* Develop google analytics and ways in which we pick up on website hits, potential customers looking at our website, brochures.
Management and Research
Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Work within the marketing budget restrictions on a day to day basis.
Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM sales management system.
Work with Sales Management and Admin staff to ensure that Bid and Proposals, presentations and all literature / communications are of the highest quality.
Keywords: Marketing Communications Social Media Google Analytics Graphic Design B2B Digital
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy. If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.