A national market leader in the provision of security (mainly manned guarding) to a variety of markets: retail, transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, arts and leisure, education is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within the above chosen markets within your patch in the UK.
This role will have a national remit in terms of scope but a regional strategy (based on your location) re activity. Manned Guarding experience is a must + a strong history of B2B sales is needed.
The candidate can be based anywhere in the MIdlands and North. You can work from home but there are many local branches/client sites that can be taken advantage of. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The main focus of the role will be to win local business but self sustainable /easily mobilised national business will also be supported. You will also be able to develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets. This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organisation)
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K with unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £65K (and then up to you)
- a blank canvass opportunity with a leading player
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- Dedicated sales support administration function provided
- Training, professional development and clear career progression path
- Regular sales incentives, company funded events and promotions
What are they asking for?
- This role requires an experienced sales professional from the manned guarding industry
- Ability to cost opportunities identified + a Quality presenter with the ability to close
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Organisation and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro 'drivers' in industry
- Overcome barriers + Focuses on results + aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- The ability (proven perhaps) to reach a million target
- Identify opportunities for growth within new and current clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
- Handling incoming new business leads
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are achieved
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.