National Role: candidate to be based in Middle England (or London )
Our client is a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. They are now seeking an experienced Sales professional to develop and win national opportunities across all markets.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the identification and development of new national business across all commercial verticals - this will be truly a new business role.
The candidate will have a proven track record in national sales, an ability to identify an opportunity, a hunger for new business, the aptitude to close and the skills to sell value and solutions in a consultative manner
What are they offering?
- What are they offering?
- salary to 50k depending on experience – OTE £100k uncapped
- Pension + Healthcare
- Fully Expensed Company Car Blackberry, Laptop, Expenses,
- 25 Days Holiday
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07990 571992 to discuss further.
What are they asking for?
- The ideal candidates will be both proactive and credible sales professionals. They shall have experience of selling sophisticated business to business services to e.g. Security, Facilities, Property, Estate, Operational and Managing Directors in medium to large national organisations. The role is focussed purely on new national business and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- Experience of any of the following sectors would be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Public Sector, Manned Guarding, CCTV, Access Control
- Experience in penetrating multiple levels of decision maker and building firm contract relationships prior to formal tender processes being commenced
- Motivated and have a strong desire to drive own activity.
- Innovative in a manner which questions the status quo and designs new and unique methods of working.
- Experience of successful field sales roles and able to demonstrate capability of developing new opportunities
- Experience in selling high ticket values to senior directors
- Ability to cold call via telephone and on foot to generate new opportunities
- Career Minded with an ultimate career goal and mapped path to achieve it
- Extensive knowledge of national / strategic account businesses and opportunities within.
- Energetic in attitude and enjoys work to the maximum including the challenges it brings.
- Experience in working with or knowledge of clients such as CBRE, Savills., Jones Lang LaSalle (and other property managers) would be desirable
This role is to specifically sell the full range of vacant property solutions across the entire spectrum of product lines, and delivered through various delivery models
You will develop new business relationships, generate, and negotiate new margin to agreed annual revenue and profit targets.
The NSM will present and promote the company to potential national and strategic sector based clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, and emails.
You will be expected to spend 60% of your time out of the office in meetings and networking. The ability to prospect and develop your market is a key aspect of the role and ultimately the success of the jobholder.
You will work closely with the Bid Support team who will support you in producing all tender, PQQ and proposal responses.
The NSM will actively, and successfully, manage the sales process from ‘cradle to grave’. To include but not limited to: lead generation; introduction appointments; strategic questioning; presentation; negotiation; close; handover to the operations team.
You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage, however, you will be part of a growing national sales team.
Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further operational handover documentation
Key Search Terms:
Sales Property Empty Property Vacant Void Security CCTV Guarding Maintenance
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property Sectors and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.