One of the leading manned guarding security providers here in the UK are seeking an experienced Mobilisation Manager to oversee the successful transition of newly awarded security contract.
The role will be based out of Central London, however, additional travel, nationally, will be required and may include on occasions an overnight stay, as you will be visiting sites to conduct client meetings, oversee transition and operational needs.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of operational and commercial knowledge whilst working closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet both business and customer needs.
- Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
- Ensure an effective handover from the Bid Team to the Mobilisation team
- Produce and maintain a detailed mobilisation and/or service transition plan
- Ensure all stakeholders and service stream leads are aware of what is expected of them in mobilising the project and that they are effectively performance managed.
- Work closely with the Operations Director, Account Director and Human Resources department to ensure effective cultural change of all transferring team members.
- Ensure a communication plan is produced, as part of the mobilisation plan, for each project and that meetings are suitably arranged, chaired with minutes, clear ownership and timescales identified for all actions.
- Ensure that all outstanding/overdue items on the 'Mobilisation Plan' are addressed, with owners, for their completion.
- Develop and review best practice ways of working for project delivery to enable smooth execution of the mobilisation phase of projects and delivering effective cultural change.
- Ensure all processes and systems (where required) are fully established in line with our standards prior to the project going live.
- Ensure an effective Handover from the mobilisation phase (post go live) to the Account Director and Operational Team.
- Ensure the level of contractual and statutory compliance is measured and recorded prior to final handover.
- Ensure that clients have a positive impression of your project management capabilities through being well organised ensuring that we deliver on our promises.
- Participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Support the submission of weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Support the development of retention plans with the operational team.
- champion communication management.
What are they looking for?
- Knowledge of Security operational activity
- Experience and success in delivering Security projects / mobilization / de-mobilisations'
- Ability to deliver projects and outputs to a high level of quality within stipulated timeframes
- Knowledge and ability in commercial and financial acumen
- Previous experience in dealing with TUPE in/out
- IOSH, COSHH, or NEBOSH qualified
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Full UK driving licence
What are they offering?
6-12 Month Contract
Salary of up to £50,000 doe + Car / Allowance
The potential of further career opportunities upon completion of the contract