Our client is a leading provider of Manned Guarding Services to the retail and distribution sectors and due to continued expansion wish to appoint a National Sales Manager to continue to drive new sales opportunities across the UK. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have a high level of autonomy to deliver the strategic sales plan on new business and have a very pro-active approach to all national sales activities.
Industry experience is essential and you will need to be a proven business developer who can work through all stages of the sales proves
What are they offering?
- Salary to £47K + bonus
- A generous OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Long term career opportunity and development
- Nationally based role with a high level of autonomy
What are they asking for?
You will be an established sales manager with a proven track record of selling successfully in to the manned guarding sector. A proactive individual who is confident in selling and presenting a solution at a senior level, managing you own diary, arranging qualified sales meetings and building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include;
- A Proactive identification and development of new business opportunities within the manned guarding sector across the total range of company products and services
- To establish and progress a new business pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets
- The creation of strategic and influential networks to promote awareness of the company brand and services across destination/prospect clients.
- Design and compilation of client focused, solutions led tenders and proposals
- Production and delivery of new business presentations, commercial cost models and contract negotiations
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.