A leading national property management company are looking for an experienced sales person to lead a small team to ensure that they achieve their potential through motivation, coaching and by implementing proven sales techniques and methods such as the crafting of sales plans.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What are they offering?
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices.
- Career Progression
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday