Operations + project management of high-end security systems installations : Large, complex projects nationally.
An international Security Systems Management provider are seeking a Operations + Project Manager to lead their growing UK operations division. This multi-billion sized client is investing in their smaller UK division with a view to establishing a stand-alone national leader. This is truly an exciting opportunity. They now need someone to lead on all things technical, pick up existing installation projects, develop a strategy, lead a team of technicians and start planning for the future (real growth already in the pipeline)
They are a leading systems integrator in the industry, specialising in large, complex, often higher security / multi-site installations i.e. CCTV+ Access Control (Lenel) protecting the critical assets of a large and an ever-growing list of clients, including government agencies, high tech leaders, industrials and blue-chip multinationals.
This translates into terrific projects for their technical teams - and an exciting opportunity for you
What are they offering?
- £60K basic salary with a possible 20% bonus + £6K car allowance/car
- Pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
- Career opportunities internationally or as the UK operation grows
- Supportive and inclusive senior management team
- Lots of training in relevant technologies
What are they asking for?
You will be a capable all-round operations + project manager with a solid background in medium to large scale IP security, CCTV and access control infrastructure.
It’s a given that you will be able to travel nationally and you will have managed multiple projects at once, ideally larger integrated projects. Any additional European languages would be beneficial especially Spanish but not an absolute necessity.
You could currently be working for another large integrator such as Convergint, Stanley but experience at a smaller player could be just as valuable.
The majority of projects are based in the South East so we are looking for a candidate based in London or the Home Counties.
You’ll be contributing your management experience to projects taking place throughout the UK. Most of your work will be on-site and will include national travel.
Here are the key points:
- Co-ordination of all installation projects
- Liaise directly with the client end user to complete complex integrated security installations.
- Liaise directly with the client’s top management to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage, recruitment + motivation of a team of technicians
- Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits, forecasts etc.
- Work with the engineering and technical teams on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery to site.
- Working with R&D team to suggest new developments
Key Search Terms: CCTV Access Control Intruder Lenel Operations Project Manager
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.