Working for a growing manned guarding service provider and reporting into the MD: this role will oversee the compliant delivery all Security Services offered by the company to clients across mainly a local business patch (but with a view to developing) You will be managing circa £3m portfolio across mainly corporate clients (mainly static with a mix of mobile) This role could realistically lead to an Operations director position with a defined career path.
What are they asking for?
You will be a security operations management professional “all-rounder” with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization. An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and team at all levels.
A commercial understanding will mean that you will not be afraid of a bit of business developing (when you have identified an opportunity) and the mote IT proficient you are the better. Any knowledge of Timegate will be useful. You will live within an hour’s commute of Aldershot
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K with performance bonus + Company Car/allowance
- Executive package including pension and healthcare
- Opportunity to work in supportive environment with a company with a strong team ethic
- Defined career path to Operations Director
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be focused on managing and developing the security client relationship, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement
- Act as subject matter go to person in all elements of security, asset protection and counter terrorism,
- Manage delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectation
- Provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services and risk management.
- Undertake risk reviews, inspections and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- Advisor to customers, spending quality time with them to review business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- Create and maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….
- Manned guarding, loss prevention, security operations management
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.
Three factors to consider before applying;
Do you have a solid background in manned guarding operations?
Have you worked for less than 3 companies in the last 5 years?
Do you live within an hour of Aldershot?