Working for a prestigious logistics service provider: you will oversee the complete physical security arrangements at a number of sites, including a high-profile corporate site in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
What are they asking for?
You will be a security operations management professional with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization. An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and team at all levels. This will be based on strong corporate client background. You will be considered a fast thinking polished individual with initiative and ambition.
You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to learn and recover from disruptive incidents, identify emerging threats, and assess changes to the business risk environment as well as experience of conducting complex investigations. You will live within a sensible commute of Lutterworth
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K with performance bonus + Company Car/allowance
- Executive package including pension and healthcare
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- 25 days hols + BH (and paid SIA)
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary contact for all security matters, ensuring a consistent quality service delivery and deliver prompt responses to all incidents.
- Conduct investigations into criminal activities committed, in order to gather evidence to support criminal/civil/disciplinary proceedings.
- Engage stakeholders to deliver effective security solutions aligned to business risk, contractual, legislative, and regulatory compliance standards.
- Conduct root cause, gap analyses, security risk assessments, and audits to identify areas of security systems weakness and vulnerability.
- Constantly review processes and procedures for security risks, use of best practice for cost effective loss prevention solutions and to reduce risk.
- Liaise closely with Law Enforcement and external agencies agencies at all levels to share criminal intelligence to identify trends and risk to the business.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changes in security landscape and associated controls.
- Deploy security team: resource planning, co-ordination, allocation, and supervision.
- Manage CCTV and security systems installations, ensuring that they are fit for task and that all staff are fully trained.
Key Words: Manned guarding, loss prevention, security operations management, logistics, manager
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, + FM sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.
Are you a security operations professional comfortable working at high level with demanding corporate clients?
Have you worked for less than 3 companies in the last 5 years?
Do you have a UK drivers Licence?