£50 basic salary + prestigious car/allowance: + bonus
Please only apply if you have a background in operations management within security or a similar service-based industry.
A quality + national provider is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee all operational aspects of service delivery across different service offerings. Manned Guarding + Systems into Corporate, Void and Construction. To succeed in this role the individual will be able to operate in a broad range of environments.
You will be looking to take on a highly visible and influential role which is key to their ongoing success. You will become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team reporting into an experienced and motiving Operations Director. A regional role but a relatively easy commute to St Albans, Hertfordshire is required as this is where the majority of time will be spent.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K with performance bonus + Company Car/allowance
- Executive package including pension and healthcare + 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Flat Management structure- supportive senior management team.
What are they asking for?
You will possess commercial intellect and knowledge across manned guarding operations and perhaps other security solutions.
You will be a operations management professional from a manned guarding or similar services industry background with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus.
Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization.
An able communicator with the confidence to liaise with clients and team at all levels. You would be considered a fast thinking individual with initiative and ambition.
You should be commercially focused with eye for an opportunity and an ability to read a contracts P+L
You will live within an hour/commutable distance of St Albans.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be focused on managing and developing client relationships, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement
- Act as subject matter go to person in all elements of security, asset protection and counter terrorism,
- Leading and developing security function within region and as directed within the wider account to maximise performance and quality of service
- Manage delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectation
- Provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, remote security management, key holding services and risk management.
- Undertake risk reviews, inspections and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery
- Advisor to customers to review business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- Create and maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….
Key Search Terms: manned guarding security operations contracts management officer
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.