National Role- but the nearer to Ruislip or Birmingham or Liverpool or Chatham the better
Our client is a market leader in the provision of facilities management, and mobile services, security + property management to clients nationally across the public and private sectors. They are now seeking an Operations + Mobilisation professional to lead and manage a specialist operations support team and to support the business in the mobilisation of new contracts.
What are they offering?
- Competitive salary to £65K + 6K car allowance + annual bonus
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Pension, Life assurance, Private Healthcare
- Realistic + extensive career opps- this is a company where people are developed and stay
What are they asking for?
If you are a commercially orientated operations professional with experience in mobilizing contracts with the facilities or security sector please read on.
You will be a confident communicator, getting involved in new contract opportunities from the very start (feasibility studies) and balancing the needs of the commercial and operations teams throughout.
In interview you will be able to point to a track record of project managing new contract mobilisation including service delivery planning and development of project mobilisation planners along with a track record of continuous improvement methodology.
You will be a subject matter expert in operational security and will have a very strong knowledge of Crime Prevention techniques for commercial property.
- Feasibility Studies for new business opportunities
- Process Design and service delivery methodology planning
- Input into tender quality documentation
- Development of project mobilisation planners
- Liaison and communication to relevant branch / operations teams
- Co-ordinating resources (including material suppliers, sub-contractors etc.) to ensure mobilisation milestones are hit
- Liaison with strategic accounts teams and client representatives during mobilisation planning and in the run up to mobilisations
- Close supervision of projects up to and 90 days after mobilisation
- Process documentation and training of Operations up to and post mobilisation
- Attending project review meetings with strategic accounts teams and client representative up to and 90 days after mobilisation
- Responsibility and management of the ‘Operations Support Team’
- Responsibility and management of the ‘Alarm Technical Centre
- Improvement projects’ focused on improving efficiency, safety and customer service
- Ownership of technical training matrix and plan for branches
- Creation of best practice guides, technical bulletins, method statements etc
- Sales input / Quotes pricing, material equipment sourcing etc
- Product and Service development and innovation
- Technical Audit / Compliance • Quality Assurance / Audit
Key words Security Operations Mobile Operations, Facilities Management CCTV Project Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, FM + Property markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- 2 Do you have previous facilities or security contract mobilisation experience
- Are you able to travel nationally
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- self managing role
- supportive and strong management team.