This fast-growing provider of manned guarding services are looking for an operations support manager to take responsibility for scheduling all staffing rotas across their national sites and making sure appropriate covers are arranged on time.
These guys supply security officers, receptionists, building managers and front office personnel to a variety of different clients so the ability to converse with all walks of life is necessary.
Experience in the Security Industry is not absolutely essential- other relevant sectors could be Engineer Scheduling, Logistics, payroll or helpdesk. It’s important to note: this post is for 60 hours per week working Monday to Friday 07:00 - 19:00
What are they asking for?
You will have excellent planning and communication skills with the ability to work in a demanding position dealing with circa 50 employees per day. You will have confident IT skills with experience of working with databases or spreadsheets. In interview you will be able to pint to examples of working to deadlines, multi tasking and excellent customer service. Its essential that you will have a fully screen-able 5 year work/education history.
(Knowledge of people plus and a SIA licence are desirable but full training will be given)
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35,000 a year
- Pension + Private Health cover scheme
- Working with a very experienced/ committed ops team: great opportunity to learn and progress.
Responsibilities will include:
- day to day management and monitoring of all site based Supervisors, Staff, resources and equipment allocated to them.
- Dealing with late requests for cover from Customers, arranging cover with security officers, updating People Hours and informing the customer of the cover details.
- The advance scheduling of sites/contracts on People Hours, ensuring that all duties are rostered with correctly trained staff in accordance with contractual requirements.
- To ensure that People Hours correctly reflects the contracts and sites to which Company staff is deployed and staff details are correctly entered and maintained on the system.
- preparation and submission of reports and data in line with requirements.
- ensure that the welfare of officers is maintained through adherence to policies/procedures.
- Duty Management cover.
Key Search Terms: Duty Support Manager Scheduling Rota Security Operations
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.