Established, well respected Technical systems Company and one of the UK’s industry leading providers of unified security services, have an exciting opportunity for 2 experienced Project / Commissioning Engineers to join this fast-growing company team. (London + Bristol)
What are they looking for?
You will have a strong technical understanding / engineering background along with specific experience of working with high end IP CCTV, Door entry and Integrated systems. The role requires a candidate with previous supervisor level experience, ideally field based, who is used to working with premier clients on large integrated projects.
You will also be confident in your dealings with candidates and clients.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £42,000 + OTE
- Structured Career development
- Fully expensed Company car
- Excellent paid holiday entitlement
- Achievable company bonus scheme
- Laptop, phone etc
- Pension + Healthcare (after qualifying period)
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing system designs and quotes + delivering integrated systems
- Project Management (including site visits) and overseeing integration team
- Client + Contractor/Liaison
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas