As Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of large, complex +high-end security systems infrastructure projects nationally e.g. Genetec, Milestone. Axis, Bosch, C-Cure, Lenel (cross-training will be given)
Part of a large global group, the UK division is growing exponentially and have a large body of ongoing and upcoming work installing enterprise security, CCTV and access control infrastructure.
They are one of the worlds largest security systems integrators, specialising in large, complex, often higher security / multi-site installations. Whilst managing the UK hub as a real close knit team.
They protect the critical assets of a large, loyal and ever-growing list of clients, including government agencies, high tech leaders, industrials and blue-chip multinationals. This translates into terrific projects for the technical team - and an exciting opportunity for you.
You’ll be contributing your management experience to projects taking place throughout the UK. Most of your work will be on-site and could include regular travel.
What are they offering?
Salary: £45,000 per year + bonus + car/vehicle + fuel card
Monday to Friday schedule with overtime paid
Real career opportunities backed by the stability of a global group.
Ongoing exposure to top end solutions such as Genetec, Milestone. Axis, Bosch, C-Cure, Lenel along with relevant manufacturer courses
What are they asking for?
We’re looking for a capable all-round project manager with a solid background in medium to large scale IP security, CCTV and access control infrastructure.
You must be willing to travel regularly with some overnight stays
Multiple project management is a pre requisite, ideally larger integrated projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the client end user to complete complex integrated security installations.
- Management of all engineers and subcontractors working on projects. This will include planning and allocating project tasks
- Liaise directly with the client’s top management to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits, forecasts etc.
- Work with engineering and technical teams on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery to site.
- Working with R&D team to suggest new developments