Based in the north (ideally between Birmingham + Manchester)
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of large, complex +high-end security systems infrastructure projects nationally e.g. Genetec, Milestone. Axis, Bosch, C-Cure, Lenel (cross-training will be given)
Part of a large global group, the UK division is growing exponentially and have a large body of ongoing and upcoming work installing mainly enterprise security, CCTV and access control infrastructure.
They are one of the worlds largest security systems integrators, specialising in large, complex, often higher security / multi-site installations. The UK division is growing but you will be part of a close knit team.
They protect the critical assets of a large, loyal and ever-growing list of clients, including government agencies, high tech leaders, industrials and blue-chip multinationals. This translates into terrific projects for the technical team - and an exciting opportunity for you.
You’ll be contributing your management experience to projects taking place throughout the UK. Most of your work will be on-site (across the “North Match) but could include national travel
What are they offering?
Salary: £50,000 per year + bonus + car/vehicle + fuel card
Monday to Friday schedule with overtime paid
Real career opportunities backed by the stability of a global group.
Ongoing exposure to top end solutions such as Genetec, Milestone. Axis, Bosch, C-Cure, Lenel along with relevant manufacturer courses
What are they asking for?
We’re looking for a capable all-round project manager with a solid background in medium to large scale IP security, CCTV and/or access control and/or intruder infrastructure.
You must be willing to travel regularly with some overnight stays
Multiple project management is a pre requisite, ideally larger integrated projects
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the client end user to complete complex integrated security installations.
- Management of all engineers and subcontractors working on projects. This will include planning and allocating project tasks
- Liaise directly with the client’s top management to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits, forecasts etc.
- Work with engineering and technical teams on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery to site.
- Working with R&D team to suggest new developments
Key Search Terms: Project Management Security Systems CCTV Access Control Intruder Alarm
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again.